All Inclusive Hotel Jaime I Salou
The “all inclusive” program applies from 11h00 to 23h00
Only applies for minimum stays of 4 nights or more.
- This supplement does not benefit from accommodation discounts and is indistinct for adults and children.
- Children from 0 to 2 years old will be free of this supplement (without the right to direct drinks).
How does the All Inclusive work?
- The client will be given a non-transferable bracelet at the entrance, which only allows TWO articles at a time.
- In case of misuse of the bracelet, the Hotel Management reserves the right to remove it.
- Likewise, the bracelets will be deactivated at 11h00 on the day of the guest’s departure.
- Wristband identification will always be requested before placing an order.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to those under 18 years of age.
What does the All Inclusive include?
In the dining room:
Full board with house wine, water, soft drinks and draft beer. (The services of the dining room are subject to its schedule).
At the Coco-Bar:
Private label cold snacks from 11h00 to 23h00, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, infusions, ice cream, draft beer and private label alcoholic beverages (adults only).
Hot snacks from 11h00 to 19h00 in the designated area.
Supplement for room overlooking the pool, heated pool, parking spaces, safes and/or deposits for them, table service in the cafe, restaurant, bar and terrace.